Edmonton Crematorium & Funeral Home
We are pleased to announce that the Edmonton Crematorium and Funeral Home located at 6403 Roper Road NW is open for services.
This facility provides high-quality personalized funeral services to a diverse range of faiths and cultures within Edmonton and neighboring communities, including specialized services and cultural practices for the Indo-Canadian and South Asian communities. With seating for over 700 guests and parking for over 200 cars, this premier facility provides a range of services that directly meets the needs of large funeral gatherings with culturally tailored services.
This facility is one of the largest in Central Canada, set in an ideal location alongside a ravine with a custom-built walkway providing guests access for peaceful contemplation and reflection. The Edmonton Crematorium and Funeral Home is built on approximately 3.5 acres of land and is a brand new over 18,000 square feet building. With state-of-the-art technology, lighting, and audio/video equipped for online viewing and streaming, allowing loved ones around the globe to view the final rituals/service of their family and friends.
Edmonton Crematorium and Funeral Home is located in close proximity to a variety of places of worship, including Gurudwaras and Mandirs.
This facility is designed to meet Indo-Canadian and other South-Asian communities’ growing funeral and cremation needs. The facility has two large viewing halls, large public washrooms, wide hallways, lots of natural sunlight, a waiting area, and a lounge area for receptions. Experienced Punjabi and Hindi speaking staff will be available to serve the community.
Email & Phone
6403 - Roper Road NW,
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 3G6
Although there are many decisions you may have to make, we assure you that we will guide you through the entire process every step of the way. We promise to help you:
- Design the most fitting memorial or funeral service to honor their memory and pay tribute to their life achievements and experiences.
- Select the most appropriate products, including a casket, burial vault, cremation urn, cemetery, or mausoleum, to fit your budget and suit your needs and desires.
- Write a fitting obituary to honor your loved one’s life experiences and social connections.
- Assist in the publication of the obituary in the newspapers of your choice.
- Welcome your family and friends to our funeral home for your planned services, including a viewing, visitation, funeral, or memorial service.
- Make all arrangements with regard to the services whether they are held at your place of worship, our funeral home, cemetery, or alternate gathering place.
- Provide you with beautiful funeral print materials, including memorial folders, prayer cards, and bookmarks. We also offer personalized note cards for you to acknowledge the emotional support you received from friends, co-workers, and community members.
- Provide an elegant hearse and funeral cars, as well as arrange for escorts.
- Help in the selection and on-site arrangement of floral tributes.
- Provide access to grief education and support materials, and referrals to counseling services.
- Prepare all paperwork, including vital record statistics, permits, filing and obtaining death certificates, and assistance with life insurance, veteran’s benefits, and Canada Pension Death Benefit and Survivors Claims.
We hope you will turn to us for compassionate care and impeccable service. Our pledge is to honor your loved one and family with dignity, respect, and personal attention to every detail.